Thursday, January 9, 2014

WORK CUSTOM JEANS Ox Blood

Follow Me on Pinterest
Jennifer Grace wearing Work Custom Jeans in Ox Blood - Source: thenativefox.blogspot.com
Jennifer Grace - Source: thenativefox.blogspot.com

Today I saw this *incredible picture of Jennifer Grace on Norcal's tumblr blog fashion blog. At first I couldn't believe she is not a model! She is a Fashion Blogger, Lifer and Boston Terrier Enthusiast. Of course I've included the link to her Instagram account. I needed to know where to buy the ox blood jeans. Guess what? *I've found it!

After searching Google for hours I encountered the gorgeous website Lookbook.nu with a gentle hint from a girl that has actually seen the jeans at *CoutoureCandy. And for real. After searching another 15 mins I found the Ox Blood Work Custom Jeans - Mamba Leggera.

What do you think of the Jeans? I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments section!

Yours, 
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Rosa, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower :D
    I love your blog ... very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks perfect! I follow you! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete